To complement the release of its updated Resource Industry Handbook, Land Access Ombudsman (LAO) Jane Pires is hosting a short webinar covering everything you need to know about what the LAO does, and how it helps with your land access issues.
From 2pm on Wednesday 27 May, join us to hear about:
- why a resource company would come to us over other avenues
- what we can and can’t investigate
- issues commonly brought to us (including case studies)
- the three stages of our dispute resolution process
- who you’ll hear from (and when)
- tips for a smooth process, mutually satisfactory outcome, and improved relationship with the landholder
- the training and onboarding services we can provide to your team
After 2:20pm we’ll open the floor for a Q&A session with the Ombudsman.
For more information on what we do, visit www.lao.org.au