An EGRU conference with a session in honour of Dr Roger Taylor
24 – 28 June 2019
The conference will address advances and breakthroughs in understanding the setting, genesis and characteristics of magmatic systems related to Sn-W-Critical Metal mineralisation, including Rare Metal Pegmatites.
The program will feature presentations from world-class researchers in the field, including:
- Rolf Romer (GFZ, Potsdam, Germany)
- Jingwen Mao (Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, Beijing, China)
- Shao-Yong Jiang (China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, China)
- Dr Phillip Blevin (Mineral Systems, Geological Survey of NSW, Maitland, Australia)
- David Cooke (CODES, Hobart, University of Tasmania)
- Dr Peter Pollard (Pollard Geological Services, Brisbane, Australia)
- Dr Ryan Mathur (Juniata College, Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, USA)
- Dr Yanbo Cheng (EGRU, James Cook University, Townsville, Australia)
EGRU warmly welcomes academic, industry and government colleagues, to join us at the conference and take part in discussions while enjoying the glorious setting of the Atherton Tablelands in tropical far north Queensland.
Delegate numbers will be limited by the venue capacity.
Conference web page https://www.jcu.edu.au/economic-geology-research-centre-egru/conferences
For further information please contact the Conference Conveners: